It's nice to meet you

Photo of JULIAN CALDWELL

Julian Caldwell

Founder & Director

One of the Directors and founders of Caldwells, Julian specialises in market insight and continues to provide clients with unrivalled knowledge and advice on the property market. He has a keen eye for detail and this is evident in his exceptional photography skills.

 

Fun fact about me: I enjoy wildlife photography.

Photo of JEREMY CALDWELL

Jeremy Caldwell

Founder & Director

A founding member and Director of Caldwells, Jeremy has always been passionate about maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism and has facilitated the sale of some of the finest homes in the New Forest.

 

Fun fact about me: I have a much-loved 2CV which I drove to Monaco and back in 2022.

jessie

Jessica Hartnell

Marketing & Social Media Manager

Jessica has been with Caldwells for over 12 years, and is responsible for our marketing including content creation, campaign management, sponsorship and advertising. She has a love for all things social media and brand awareness, and enjoys the creativity that comes with her job.

 

Fun fact about me: I love musicals! I have seen Wicked 7 times and I know 96% of the lyrics to the Hamilton soundtrack (currently working on the other 4%!)

Photo of TINA LIGHTNING

Tina Lightning

Office & Viewings Assistant

Tina is the newest (and most bubbly) member of the Caldwells team, covering the office and carrying out viewings part-time, alongside her role within a mental health charity.

 

Fun fact about me: I love nature and animals – I have three cats and two donkeys!